Medical, Dental, Vision, Life AD&D, Life Basic, after 30 days. 401(k) Plan after 6 months. Vacation, sick and holiday benefits.
Riverside Technologies is currently seeking a Printer\Computer\Imaging Technician to work in the Harrisburg, PA area. Duties will include but not limited to:
• Communicating accurately, concisely, and professionally with the customer as to important repair steps taken, parts ordered, and time estimated until completion
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming issues related to computer systems, and hardware.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Respond to email messages for customers seeking assistance.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Run diagnostic programs to identify problems with computers systems.
• Participating in staff meetings, prioritizing and reviewing work orders to schedule daily work
• Able to lift and carry equipment of up to 50 lbs
• Develop a working knowledge of all operating standards, practices and procedures
• Sense of urgency, organizational skills, professional presence and team work
• Repair printer equipment at customer sites within our Service Level Agreement
• Utilizing third party software, scan hardcopy files to electronic images ensuring a quality image.
• Perform Quality Checks on all documents scanned and prepped records to ensure accuracy and correct any quality issues as needed.
• Prepare product for delivery and assure all projected documentation is complete.
• Comply with daily maintenance and safety checks of all equipment.
• Utilize pallet jacks and carts as necessary.
• Detect image errors and determine/document the cause of the errors detected during QC.
• Manage customer relationships to ensure highest satisfaction
• Install new equipment at customer sites as required
• Install upgrades, firmware and consumables
• Ability to travel when required
• 2+ years in the related field.
• A+ certification
Must be able to pass drug screening and background check.
Must have exceptional driving record and have a valid driver’s license as well as current auto insurance.
Competitive pay with benefits of: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K. Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Basic Life Insurance.
Qualified candidates please apply at: www.redglazegroup.com/apply