Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Paid vacation, sick and Holidays
Employee Assistance Program
Riverside Technologies is currently seeking a Network\Break Fix Technician to work in the Sioux Falls, SD area to fulfill a customer’s needs.
Duties will include:
• Is responsible for implementing, maintaining, supporting, developing and, in some cases designing communication networks within an organization or between organizations.
• Their goal is to ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure in order to provide maximum performance for their users, such as staff, clients, customers and suppliers.
• establishing networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards;
• the design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment;
• maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization;
• securing network system by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access;
• the support and administration of firewall environments in line with IT security policy;
• updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations;
• reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information and managing projects;
• upgrading data network equipment to latest stable firmware releases;
• configuration of routing and switching equipment;
• configuration of hosted IP voice services;
• configuration of firewalls;
• remote support of on-site end users/customers
• remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation;
• capacity management and audit of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centers;
• liaising with project management team, tier3 engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis;
• Ability to speak with customers via email and phone for initial requirement capture.
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Cover Help Desk phones at designated times.
• Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
• Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Install computer peripherals for users.
• Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
• Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
Must be able to pass drug screening. Must have exceptional driving record and have a valid drivers license as well as current auto insurance.
Competitive pay with benefits of: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K. Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Basic Life Insurance.
Qualified candidates please apply at: www.redglazegroup.com/apply