Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay
401K and EAP program
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Communicating accurately, concisely, and professionally with the customer as to important repair steps taken, parts ordered, and time estimated until completion
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming issues related to computer systems, and hardware.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Run diagnostic programs to identify problems with computers systems.
• Participating in staff meetings, prioritizing and reviewing work orders to schedule daily work
• Able to lift and carry equipment of up to 50 lbs
• Develop a working knowledge of all operating standards, practices and procedures
• Sense of urgency, organizational skills, professional presence and team work
• 2+ years in the related field.
• A+ certification a benefit but not required.
Must be able to pass drug screening and background check. Must have exceptional driving record and have a valid driver’s license as well as current auto insurance.
Competitive pay with benefits of: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K. Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays and Basic Life Insurance.
Qualified candidates please apply at: www.redglazegroup.com/apply