Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid Life Insurance, 401K, Paid vacation, sick and Holidays. Wellness Program and EAP Program
• Break/Fix Repair of copiers and printers
• Provide printer\copier repair and service support in customer's location.
• Provide preventative maintenance service printer\copier
• Perform the full range of maintenance on assigned products; including repair, on-site troubleshooting, installation, removal, preventative maintenance activities, and customer call assistance.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction, provide timely and courteous service
• Keep service management informed of potential customer issues if unable to resolve.
• Demonstrate the required product proficiency by successfully completing the product training.
• Use a laptop PC to connect to internet, download files.
• Use Microsoft Exchange e-mail.
• Mechanical observations of belts, chains, pulleys, clutches, gears, motors, and interdependent drive systems with an ability to understand and troubleshoot malfunctions is a requirement of this position.
• Accurately report all activities and time using the prescribed methodology to ensure accurate customer records and internal records.
• Manage the inventory of assigned parts, tools and any other assets provided.
• Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
• Must be adept at using computers and able to perform basic print and scan connectivity installations.
• Certified in A+ or equivalent training preferred
We offer competitive salary and benefits package that includes paid vacation, sick, and holiday pay. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as 401K. We are an EEO/AA, M/F/D/V employer.
For consideration, send resume and salary requirements, please visit https://redglazegroup.com/careers