Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Vacation and Holidays.
Employee Assistance Program
This position will:
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming questions and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Respond to questions either via email, in person, or over the phone.
• Train computer users on basic usage of computer system.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
• Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
• Walk customer through problem-solving processes to root cause system issues.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Clean up computers.
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
• Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Install computer peripherals for users.
• Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
• Using Company’s systems management tool, monitor events, manage ticket system, and ensure client’s environment is running optimally.
• Do network cabling installation work (pulling, terminating, troubleshooting, climbing ladders)
• Break fix repair on workstations and servers.
• Have excellent phone and communication skills.
Certification Preferred but not required (A+, Network+, Security+,etc)
Pre-employment Drug Screening required
Ability to Lift 60lbs
Current Drivers licenses